Friday, May 8, 2009

My Brute


So, while creeping on the "book" I noticed a little link on a colleague's page to Mybrute, something I was not familiar with. So I clicked on it and to my surprise, was immediately  met with a challenge to battle in the arena with a custom gladiator.

Being the champion gamer that I am, I accepted the challenge and created Champkoer the greatest Mybrute champion of all time. Upon entering the arena, thirsty for blood, I realized that you don't actually get to control your lil' brute, but instead have to watch him helplessly murder or be murdered. 

My initial reaction was, "this is so incredibly lame, who would want to sit there and watch two random automated characters battle." Needless to say Champkoer slaughtered the opponent and then I was compelled to have him claim more victims.

The site only allows for 2-3 battles per day depending on your brute's level. Champkoer is now a level 3. Champkoer dares you... dares you, to meet him in the arena... http://champkoer.mybrute.com
 


No comments: